Sunday, July 29, 2018

What's Happening: Week of July 30, 2018

If you read my last weekly update, you know I've been working on creating a podcast with a long-time friend. I'm not ready to provide a lot of details just yet, but I can say that it combines elements of the true crime with the occult and I think fans of those genres will find it fascinating. Also, we plan to start recording episodes next week! I'll keep you posted. Meanwhile . . .
I have a new item in the pipeline. This one is another addition to my corporate podcast intros, and has a more "industrial" feeling for businesses and business journalists who want to set a more traditional tone in their presentation. Like many of my podcast intros, this one will be available in :30, :15, bumper and loop versions. Here's a preview of the 30-second version.



As always, when it goes live, you'll hear about it first on my Twitter feed (available as a link in the top menu). Until next time, thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

P. S. I forgot to mention my featured stock music item this week. It's Making The Difference. I hope you'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment