Thursday, July 12, 2018

New Items Online: July 12, 2018

I've added three items to my Pond5 portfolio, and this is the first place I'm announcing it.

The first item is titled "Dramatic Sorrow". It features a plaintive classical guitar with lush strings, woodwinds and percussion accents. It's great for conveying sadness in dramas or documentaries. Here's an excerpt.




Also new is "Ambient Tension Builder". This one features reverb-drenched percussion, synth noises and dissonant strings for ratcheting up suspense and anxiety. It builds to a sudden stop cliffhanger, which is available separately as a stinger. Check out this excerpt:




I normally post these items as "pipeline" items, but the curation process was so fast I didn't have time. Nevertheless, please keep an eye on this blog, as I'm likely to put news out here before anyplace else.

No comments:

Post a Comment