Sunday, July 15, 2018

What's Happening: Week of July 16, 2018

Lots to talk about this week, so let's get straight to it . . .
If you stopped by the blog earlier in the week, you saw that I was busy. And there's more where that came from. I have a new intro online, it's happy and simple. So I called it "Happy Simple Intro." It's part of my podcast intro collection and is available in 30 second, 15 second, bumper and loop variations. Here's a preview based on the looped version.



Get more info and license at Pond5: 30 Second --15 Second -- Bumper -- Loop

But wait: there's more! (Am I starting to sound like a cheezy 1970s TV commercial yet?)
I have another intro that I've just uploaded in the past hour. "Hard Rock Intro 1" is much edgier and is great for sports, current events, and similar hard-hitting content. Here's a preview based on the loop version.



Like my other intros, this one is available in :30, :15, loop and bumper/stinger versions. Stay tuned to Twitter and here for more information when (and if) this goes online.

Finally, my featured stock music item this week is Big Idea. It's a great electronic piece for high-tech presentations. I hope you'll check it out.

And that is that for now. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you'll keep coming back (unless you're a certain bot that flooded the blog with over 5000 hits earlier this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment