Sunday, July 1, 2018

What's Happening: Week of July 2, 2018

If you stopped by in the past few days, you're probably aware of this already, but Excelsior: Volume Two is now out via DistroKid. I've added a page to the blog for the new release, and added it to the top menu for the blog. It includes links to every marketplace where I know the EP is live now, and I'll be adding others if and when they come online. Please click the link up top to check it out.

My featured stock music item this week is "Cause For Optimism (Full)." This is a nice, friendly little track that's great for presentations and training videos.


With U. S. Independence Day falling this week, I don't anticipate working heavily on any new music. However, I can never tell when I'll surprise myself. I do intend to keep a regular schedule of social media posting, except perhaps for the 4th itself. Please keep an eye on my Twitter (also linked in the top menu above) for updates throughout the week.

In the meantime, enjoy the World Cup, the start of the Tour de France and lots of hot weather. Or if you're like me, stay in the air conditioning. Either way. Cheers until my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment