Sunday, June 24, 2018

What's Happening: Week of June 25, 2018

After a lot of consideration, I've decided to limit my upcoming EP release Excelsior: Volume Two to just three tracks, and these will be:

Ascending
Hyper Efficient
For The Win

My planned release date is this Friday, June 29, 2018. Don't be surprised, though, if I debut some sort of preview on YouTube before then.

Meanwhile, I'm also beginning to plan for the release of my second full-length album, Extasis, near the end of the year (probably sometime in November). The style of this release will be more like my first album Circadia. If anything it will be more ambient and less rhythmic in its approach. I'm still mulling over track lists for the album and I may create new tracks in the run-up to the release. I also plan to release Extasis through CDBaby rather than Distrokid. Please stay tuned.

Meanwhile, there's nothing new in the stock music pipeline, but my featured item this week is Heroic Intro (30 Second). This is a stirring 30 second piece for full orchestra with percussion that's perfect for dramatic or patriotic podcasts (especially in the US with Independence Day upon us). I hope you'll check it out.

And that's it for now. I may decide to drop some music from EV2 before the "official" release date, so stay sharp for a chance to be the first on your block (or country or planet) to hear it. Take care.

B~)

No comments:

Post a Comment