Wednesday, June 6, 2018

In The Pipeline: June 6, 2018 - City Shadows

I'm pleased to announce a new stock music item in the pipeline at Pond5. It's a blend of smooth jazz/R&B with a noir atmosphere I call "City Shadows." Here's a 30-second sample:



This track will (pending approval) become part of a new curated collection I've created at Pond5. I call the collection "Subdued," and it includes music with atmospheric vibes suitable to sit behind subdued moods in your videos or podcasts. You can access the collection from this link.

Meanwhile, several items that were in the pipeline are now online at Pond5. You can sample them all, plus other recent stock music items, at this Pond5 collection.

Check back here and on my Twitter feed for the latest updates, and don't forget my weekly updates every Sunday evening (US Eastern Time).

No comments:

Post a Comment