Wednesday, June 13, 2018

In The Pipeline, June 13, 2018: New Intros and Collections

I have two new items (with variations) in my Pond5 pipeline as of today.The first is another corporate podcast intro. This one is a little more uptempo and has a higher energy level than the others (in my opinion, anyway), and can be a terrific opener for your motivational projects, too. It has four versions: a :30, :15. bumper/stinger and loop. Here's a preview of the 30-second version:



The second candidate is a blues rock intro (really just a riff) that's down and dirty and based on the old Bo Diddley beat. It has three versions -- a :30, a :15 and a bumper/stinger (no loop for this one). Here's a sample:



That's not all . . .
Assuming all goes well and these items are approved, I plan to include them in two new collections I'm rolling out. I now have so many items in my podcast intro music collection (over 200 now) that it's probably unwieldy for prospective clients (like you, I hope!) to browse through them all. So, I'm planning to group similar intros into their own collections to make it easier, starting with rock podcast intros,
and corporate podcast intros.
I plan to support the rollout with YouTube video samplers of both collections. Keep an eye here and on my Twitter for updates as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment