Sunday, June 10, 2018

What's Happening: Week of June 11, 2018

I've been enjoying seeing pictures of my new granddaughter. I hope you've had a great week and are getting psyched for the one to come.

I'm thinking about a new "Excelsior series" EP. I know I had written earlier that I was going to let my DistroKid account go, but I think I want to give DistroKid one more year to see if I can generate any interest. I've even come up with cover art.
I'm thinking this will be another EP with four tracks. I'm pretty settled on three of them, but still thinking about the fourth. As with the first one, "Volume Two" will feature some of my upbeat motivational music tracks from my production music portfolio. I'll provide more information as I finalize my plans. I'm thinking of a release date in the very near future, maybe a couple weeks.

My featured stock music item this week is Hybrid Action. The title is pretty self-explanatory: pounding drums, orchestral and electronic elements make a great background for your frenetic chase and fight scenes. Please check it out.

And that's pretty much it. Thanks for stopping by, and keep an eye on my Twitter feed and here in case I put some new material in the pipeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment