Sunday, June 3, 2018

What's Happening: Week of June 4, 2018

I'm running very late on my updates today, and here's the reason why:
That is Eleanor Grace Smith, my first grandchild. She was born this morning. Ellie was 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and 20 inches long. Both she and her mom, my daughter-in-law Leah, are doing fine. My son, Alex, is out of country on military service, but was able to witness the delivery via Skype. Obviously, I'm over the moon, and I decided to spend the day working on something musical for Ellie. And here's that, via YouTube:
If you happen to watch (and listen) to the video, you'll see that I poke a little fun at Alex. I felt a sense of entitlement in this regard, since he sent an email this morning to tell me Ellie was born (which I already knew), opening it thus:

"Dad,

Your journey to oldness is complete."

Thanks, son.

Anyway, between being unable to contain my joy and pouring it into "Ellie Bean," I got out of my usual weekly update routine.

That's O. K., I guess, since the only real update I have at the moment is a new featured stock music item for the week. That is Simply Business Positive (Full Version). It's a nice, simple straight-forward background track for explainers and other corporate media content. It's available in multiple versions, including 60 second, 30 second, 15 second, 6 second bumper-stinger, and a loop. Please check it out.

And with that, I'm beat. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment