Sunday, June 17, 2018

What's Happening: Week of June 18, 2018

Happy Father's Day to all dads (including me)!

I'm "officially" rolling out my two new podcast intro music collections tomorrow, but you can get a sneak peek at them right now.



As I mentioned last week, these are subsets of my larger podcast intro music collection, focused on these specific styles so you don't have to hunt through the bigger collection (which now has dozens of items with different lengths and loop options).

Meanwhile, I think I'll be releasing Excelsior: Volume Two a week from Friday, June 29, 2018. I still haven't decided whether it will be three or four tracks, but it will definitely be at least three. Keep an eye on the blog, as I may decide to announce the track list mid-week.
Finally, look for me to up my social media presence, especially on Twitter, starting next week. I'm going to pony up some of my hard earned funds to get a paid plan with Buffer, so I can schedule more posts and try to manage my social media presence better. By the way, if you have suggestions for the kind of content you would like me to share, please leave a comment or contact me through the form on this blog. You can also send me a line if you just want me to shut up (but I won't).

Until next week then . . .B~)

No comments:

Post a Comment