Sunday, July 30, 2017

What's Happening: Week of July 31, 2017

After a pretty slow week on all fronts (unless U. S. politics is your thing), I hope things will begin to pick up as we approach the holidays. Yes, Halloween is only three months away and many of you may already be in pre-production mode. Speaking of Halloween . . .

This week I launched a personally curated collection of some of my scariest, spookiest stock music just in time to start prepping for Halloween. This collection of 20 tracks (with a 21st in the pipeline awaiting thumbs up or down) will be great to use in your ads, personal videos or as the background music in that special room of your haunted house. You can check the whole collection out here, or from my Pond5 artist page.

On my Spotify artist page, I'm featuring What Goes Around: The Best of Shadowfax. In my opinion, this group, with its unique blend of jazz, rock, world music and New Age elements, has stood the test of time. I hope you'll check it out. While you're there, please stream my motivational single "Quest for Transformation," or if you're in a more chill frame of mind, cuts from my album Circadia.

Finally, my featured royalty-free stock music track this week is "Ambient Jazz Intro (Full)" This moody little intro is a nice options for news, topical, lifestyle, arts, political or other podcasts or videos - wherever you want to set a pensive mood. You can check it out from my official home page, or find it pinned to my Twitter profile. There are also shorter versions of this intro that you can audition and license through my podcast music collection page.

I hope you have a productive and "harmonious" week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment