Thursday, July 27, 2017

Scary Music for Halloween

Today, I've launched a new collection of royalty-free stock music for your spooky Halloween media projects on Pond5. This curated collection includes some of the scariest music from my portfolio of more than 500 Pond5 items, including some of my top-sellers and some tracks that are less well-known.

In addition to the 20 items in the current collection, I have a previously unreleased soundscape in the pipeline that I hope will get approval shortly. It has a nautical theme and is, appropriately, titled "Haunted Pier." It evokes a mental image of long-dead pirates of old coming back from Davy Jones' locker to haunt all of you poor land lubbers. Assuming that goes through, you should be seeing it soon on my Twitter and Google+ feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment