Sunday, July 2, 2017

What's Happening: Week of July 3, 2017

I hope everyone is getting ready to enjoy Independence Day in the USA (and did enjoy Canada Day up north). This week I'm working on a new release for streaming and downloading, plus getting ready to roll out some promotional photos. I'll be doing a little less promotion on social media the next few days since most of my Twitter followers will likely be preoccupied with July 4th festivities. However, on Monday and Tuesday I do plan to promote items from my AudioJungle portfolio, since I know that marketplace is geographically diverse.

Starting with Wednesday the 5th, I'll be back to my regular schedule of highlighting items and collections from my Pond5 portfolio. Also, I hope to be able to announce the official roll-out of the first single in my "Excelsior" series, "Quest For Transformation." If you missed that, and my announcement of my association with DistroKid, you can find that here.

Rochelle Krause's sci-fi animated web series "A Universe of Trouble," featuring my royalty free music track "Mystery Suspense Theme," concludes its run this week. If you're coming late to the party, you can find all the episodes on Rochelle's YouTube and Vimeo channels. It's been a great honor to be along for the ride, Rochelle.

Finally, I've got some new promotional photos (taken by an actual photographer - my wonderful wife Danita) that I'll be rolling out in the next week or so. I hope you like them. And with that, it's on to an exciting new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment