Sunday, July 16, 2017

What's Happening: Week of July 17, 2017

Hello! A new week begins and here we go.

I have more new stock music debuting tomorrow on my Twitter and Google+ feeds. These consist of two "action suspense" loops. One of the loops is shorter and slower, the other longer and faster. I think they would be good candidates for news, documentaries, dramatic podcasts or video games. If you see this and don't want to wait until Monday morning (US Eastern Time), you can sample them at Pond5 right now:


The corporate/motivational track I submitted to AudioJungle was rejected. Before sending it on to Pond5, I plan to have another listen to it. I think there may be a couple things I can do to improve it before submitting it. You may ask why I didn't think about those tweaks before you submitted to AudioJungle in the first place? A good question. Answer? Beats me.

On my Spotify artist page I'm featuring the self-titled album by prog/metal supergroup Liquid Tension Experiment. I especially like the track "Kindred Spirits," I hope you'll check that out before I feature a new album next week.

Meanwhile, I'm now giving thought to the second single in my motivational "Excelsior" series, which I'm planning to release sometime next month. I expect to have more to say about that next week.

While I'm at it, I'm also formulating plans to release an EP of ambient material more along the lines of the Circadia album. I originally planned to title the follow-up to that album Extasis, and I may yet do that. More specifics to come.

That, then, is my story, and as always I'm sticking to it. (Until I'm not.) What I am sticking to is the gratitude I feel to everyone who stops by to read this blog or my main website, or to support my work by licensing, downloading or streaming it. You make it possible for me to do this, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'll chat at you again next week, if not sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment