Friday, June 30, 2017

Announcing Association With DistroKid, New Excelsior Series of Singles

After much consideration, I signed up with DistroKid this week. For those who may be unfamiliar with DistroKid, it's a music distribution system that allows artists to get their music on iTunes, Spotify and other major sites for a flat fee of $19.99 per year for a single artist (like me). I may have to do some extra stuff to ensure that my work is fully monetized on certain platforms like YouTube, and I'm looking into that. Overall, though, the ability to release unlimited singles seems to be the way to go in this new era of streaming.

With that in mind, I'm preparing to launch a new series of singles. Over the coming months I plan to release some of my favorite motivational and inspirational stock music tracks for personal consumption via download or stream. I'll be doing this at (I hope) fairly frequent intervals, and plan to call the series "Excelsior," which means "upward" or "higher." I hope you'll add these singles to your personal list to inspire you to persevere. to believe and achieve. My first single from the series will be "Quest For Transformation." Stay tuned for more information and to find out when it's available on your favorite download or streaming platform.


No comments:

Post a Comment