Sunday, June 18, 2017

What's Happening: Week of June 19, 2017

I've had a very mellow weekend. I spent yesterday hanging out at a festival in downtown Tipp City, Ohio. They have a lot of antique shops and a really awesome book store, Browse Awhile Books. Browse Awhile Books had been closed for a year following an electrical fire, and just reopened yesterday. They have a wide selection of books on history. Americana, fiction and much more. I was only in a browsing mood yesterday, but I'll be back.

I spent some time today having some promo photos done for what I hope will become my EPK and am looking forward to sharing those with you all soon, both here and on social media.

I have no new stock music planned to come out this week, but am giving serious thought to creating another focused collection. For a sense of where that collection might be headed, please check out my latest track that just went live Friday, Harbinger of Doom.

My featured stock music track for the week is Shuffle Blues Podcast Intro (Full). It's a bouncy organ blues groove with swinging shuffle drums, a walking bass line and crunchy guitar. I hope you'll check it out if you haven't already.

Rochelle Krause's animated sci-fi web series "A Universe of Trouble," featuring my stock music track Mystery Suspense Theme, continues on her Vimeo and YouTube channels.

I hope you'll look me up on Spotify, where I'm featuring the album "The Hidden Step" by Ozric Tentacles on my profile page. Also, please check out my playlist of ambient and chill tracks (including a couple of my own). I hope later this week I can go through the list track by track and explain the significance of each. When it's done, I'll post it here.

Finally, I want to express my deep gratitude to everyone who supports my work, by licensing my royalty-free tracks, streaming my work on Apple Music, Spotify and elsewhere, or just stopping my to listen. You make it possible for me to do this and I'm very thankful to you all.

Until next time, peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment