Sunday, June 4, 2017

What's Happening: Week of June 5, 2017

Welcome to June! Another week is about to begin, and there's new stock music in the pipeline.

I'm currently awaiting approval on three new sets of podcast intros. Two of them are of the corporate, business-friendly variety, the third is an "urban" intro, loosely based on the style of raggaeton. All have full (:30), short (:15), logo/outro (:05-:07) and looped versions. I hope to get approval for them tomorrow or sometime this week. Keep an eye on my Twitter or G+ feeds for more info.

My featured stock music track this week is "Corporate Podcast Intro 3 (Full)." You can hear it on my official home page or find it pinned to my Twitter profile page.

The animated science fiction web series "A Universe of Trouble" by Rochelle Krause, featuring my royalty-free track "Mystery Suspense Theme," continues its run on Vimeo. You can also find episodes on YouTube.

I hope this week is a happy and productive one for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment