Sunday, May 28, 2017

What's Happening: Week of May 29, 2017

I hope everyone here in the States is enjoying the Memorial Day weekend. Because of the long weekend I won't be as active tomorrow (Monday, the 29th) on social media as usual. I'll be doing my usual promotion on Twitter and Google+ during the rest of the week, though, so please be on the lookout.

My featured stock music track this week is Salsa Jazz Podcast Intro (Full). It's part of my podcast music collection that includes a bunch of different styles and lengths, many of which have loops. If you're a podcaster or know one, or need intros or loops for any presentation, please check it out.

I was saddened to hear of the recent passing of Gregg Allman. I wasn't a big fan of southern rock in general or the Allman Brothers in particular, other than instrumental jams like "Jessica." However, I did have Gregg's Laid Back album and wore that vinyl out pretty well back in the day. The first track from that album, "Midnight Rider," was one of his signature songs. RIP Gregg.


The web series, "A Universe of Trouble," by Rochelle Krause, continues to run at her YouTube and Vimeo channels. That's the one featuring my stock music track "Mystery Suspense Theme," so please check that out.

I've been doing more traditional stock music the last couple of weeks, as you can see if you check out my Pond5 new music collection. At this writing, I have no new podcast intros in the works, and no ideas either. I've thought about doing a big band version, and maybe something more modern like a future bass version. But nothing concrete yet. If that changes, of course you will be the first to know.

I hope you have a great week, and terrific start to June.

No comments:

Post a Comment