Sunday, May 21, 2017

What's Happening: Week of May 22, 2017

Hey everyone! Here comes Memorial Day. But first, I have some new intro music and a corporate track rolling out on my social media feeds starting tomorrow (Monday, May 22, 2017).

The first of the two intros is a "happy rock" track with full (:30), short (:10), logo (:06) and looped versions. The second is a "smooth jazz" track with full, short and looped versions. The corporate track is "The View Ahead." It's an electronic track with lots of rhythmic elements for corporate or other organizational presentations.

Meanwhile, Rochelle Krause's animated sci-fi web series "A Universe of Trouble" continues, featuring my stock music track "Mystery Suspense Theme." In addition to YouTube you can also find it on Vimeo.



So that's my story, and of course I'm sticking to it. I hope you have a great week and that you'll check me out on Twitter and Google+ as well as my official web site. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment