Sunday, June 11, 2017

What's Happening: Week of June 12, 2017


I hope everyone's had a great week. Don't look now, but here comes another one!

I recently verified my Spotify profile and am in the process of putting content out there for anyone who's interested. For the next couple of weeks I'm featuring the album "The Hidden Step" by Ozric Tentacles. This group is one part instrumental prog, one part electronica, one part jam band, but altogether very listenable. I hope you'll stop by my page there and check it all out.

Rochelle Krause's sci-fi web series "A Universe of Trouble" (featuring my stock music track "Mystery Suspense Theme") continues. Episodes 11 and 12 are due this week on Rochelle's Vimeo channel. You can also catch episodes on YouTube.

My featured stock music track this week is "Urban Podcast Intro 1 (Full)." A link to that will be pinned to my Twitter profile starting Sunday night and all through the week. You can also hear it at my home page (http://thisbrucesmith.com). My home page also has updates on cool things like what I talk about here, plus links so you can follow me on Twitter, Google+ and Spotify. I hope you'll check that out.

Finally, I have a new intro rolling out. This one has a kind of grungy, indie sort of feel, and is great for sports presentations, podcasts, or anytime you want to get your audience's blood pumping. It'll be on my Twitter feed tomorrow. It's available in full (:30), short (:10) and looped versions.

Hope you like the photo. My favorite photographer isn't available at the moment, so I'm making do until I can clean a little better and get some better quality pix for my eventual EPK. In the meantime, I'm having fun with the phone.

I hope you have fun this week, and look me up if you need music for your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment