Sunday, April 22, 2018

What's Happening: Week of April 23, 2018

Here in Ohio, we're another week deeper into spring, and amazingly it's actually starting to feel like it! It's also Earth Day, and I hope you've had the opportunity to take time and appreciate the biosphere. I also hope that you're doing well (or at least better than my poor Cincinnati Reds baseball team, who are on course to win 23 games out of 162. Yikes!).

I'm dong well, having released some new items this week. I intended to create a "pipeline" post for a couple of them, but Miklios at Pond5 has been so fast of late, he's getting them online faster than I can create the post. I am NOT complaining!

But speaking of . . .
I do have a new item awaiting curation (just uploaded it Friday). It's called "Cause For Optimism" and it's yet another take on the basic bright and positive corporate track. There are three versions: a full (2:22) track, along with 60- and 30-second edits. Here's a preview of the 30-second version:



As always, keep an eye on my Twitter feed for status updates.

Meanwhile, my featured stock music item this week is "Restless." It's got some electronic noodling and some nice tension-building moments for your tech, business, or dramatic narratives. Here's a quick sample:



If you like this track and want to use it in your project, it's available to license royalty-free from Pond5!


If you'd like to check out some of my non-production music, please head to my web site and click "CONNECT" to find links to my stuff at iTunes/Apple Music, Amazon, Google Play and Spotify.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a tuneful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment