Wednesday, April 4, 2018

New in the Pipeline: April 4, 2018

I'm excited to share not one, but two new items (one with variations). If you've read my latest weekly update from a few days ago, you know I was trying to come up with a title for a short track I had recently completed. Well, to make a long story short, I gave up and took the path of least resistance. So, here is "Dark Tense Interlude." It's another electronic/hybrid track with pads, strings and heavily delayed/reverbed piano. It attempts to evoke an atmosphere of tension hanging suspended in your scene. Here's a 30 second excerpt.




Just today, I finished and uploaded "Lifestyle Intro" (yes, another punt on a title). This is yet another item for my podcast intro collection, although it's got a bit of a corporate vibe too. This one comes in 30 second, 15 second, looped, and six second bumper versions. Here's a preview of the 30 second version:



As always, stayed tuned here or on my Twitter feed for updates as these and other items come on line. Or don't, in which case maybe I'll just give them away. (Note: I said "maybe.")

No comments:

Post a Comment