Sunday, April 15, 2018

What;s Happening: Week of April 16, 2018

I had planned a post for Friday, but never got a chance to create and upload it. Let me explain.

I had s new item in the pipeline, but it cleared curation at Pond5 so quickly (literally within a few hours) that I didn't have time to make an "in the pipeline" post here! It's called "Modern Country Intro" and it's available in 30 second, 15 second, bumper/stinger, and looped versions. If you're looking for something with a contemporary country music feel to kick off your podcasr, broadcast, vlog or other presentation, I hope you'll check it out.

My featured stock music item this week is Sense of Awe. It's another one of those science-fiction type electronic-symphonic hybrid background that's great for evoking the infinite mystery and beauty of  nature. Consider it for life science or astronomy presentations.

I've been considering candidates for my Excelsior: Volume Two project but haven't made any final decisions yet. Stay tuned for more as that continues to develop.

Finally, it looks like I got some interest and action in my podcast music intro collection coming out of NAB this year. Allow me to express my gratitude to anyone who licensed my work this week, as well as to you for just stopping by. May your week be happy and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment