Wednesday, February 28, 2018

New In The Pipeline: February 28, 2018

I have new production music items now waiting in curation at Pond5.

The first new item is yet another intro for my collection of podcast music intros. This one is called "Retro Horn Band Intro." I created and uploaded four versions: a full (30-second), shorter (14--second), outro (4-second), and a looped version. This would be a great high-energy music choice to intro your comedy or topical podcast, broadcast or vlog. Check it out:



The second item in the pipeline is a plaintive music background I call "Wistful Reverie." It's very sad and mournful, but also has a warmth and sweetness to it.



Check back here and on my Twitter feed for updates as to if and when both these items are available to license.

No comments:

Post a Comment