Sunday, February 11, 2018

What's Happening: Week of February 12, 2018

An eventful week coming up, so let's get right to it.

First, Valentine's Day is Wednesday. If you're still looking for music for that romantic video project, check out some of the options in my my romantic music collection. From sultry to silly, there's something in there for you.

Friday, I'll be releasing my Aquarian Eyes EP. You can preview it on YouTube.


My featured stock music this week is Epic Intro 1. It's pretty much self-explanatory. Big and attention-getting.

Meanwhile, I have two more items in the stock music pipeline. One is a simple, bright and uplifting corporate background. The other is a drone piece with overtones and washes.

That's it for now. I hope your week is happy and productive. Thanks for stopping by and for any other support you provide for my work. I'm very grateful. Take care and be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment