Sunday, February 18, 2018

What's Happening: Week of February 19, 2018

Here in the States it's Presidents' Day weekend. This means that students, government employees, bankers and some other folks get Monday off. For the rest of us, it's business as usual.

The big news for me is that the Aquarian Eyes EP is now available.


As I've described elsewhere, Aquarian Eyes is an EP with four tracks. Most of it is electronic/downtempo/chill. However, one track ("Soaring Spirit") is more of a mellow instrumental pop tune that features some live in the studio classical guitar by yours truly. Check my home page http://thisbrucesmith.com for an embedded preview video, plus links to download or stream the EP from iTunes, Google Play or Amazon. I hope you'll check it out.

My featured royalty-free stock music item this week is Corporate Podcast Intro 7 (Full). This is a terrific choice to set a professional tone for business, news or current events podcasts. This bright, uplifting :30 opener is great for other kinds of productions or presentations as well. It's also available in a shorter :14 version, a looped version and a :06 logo/ident version.

I have one item in the stock music pipeline at the moment. I call it "Wonder of Discovery." Think of the kinds of cinematic/symphonic music you hear behind science or nature documentaries and you'll have a good idea where I'm going with this one. I hope to be able to share this one with you soon.

I hope your week, whether short or not, is a happy and productive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment