Monday, September 25, 2017

What's Happening: Week of September 25, 2017

I hope everyone is easing into autumn this week.

I have a new stock music track in the pipeline. It's titled "Ascending" and is in the inspirational, motivational style. While atmospheric, it also has a lot of rhythm and a strong four on the floor beat going too. I submitted it to AudioJungle first; if they reject it then I'll submit it to Pond5. I'm thinking of this as a potential candidate to include on my next Excelsior EP. Stay tuned for updates.

I've been playing around with Hootsuite the last week or so. Hootsuite is a social media posting and analysis platform that lets you post to up to three different sites for free. It's taken a little getting used to, but I'm finding there's a certain appeal to being able to post messages to Twitter and Google+ from the same platform. Their Hootlet app is especially cool because it allows me to share pages to either platform without leaving the page. However, I still go to Twitter for certain things that I haven't been able to figure out how to do from Hootsuite.

Otherwise, everything else is pretty much the same. As we head into October, I'll be focusing more energy on promoting my Christmas stock music on Pond5 and a little less on Halloween music. I also plan to produce some more intros and loops for podcasts and to get back to promoting those as well.

I can't tell with certainty because I don't have the Distrokid plan that let's me see daily sales, but it looks like some things are going on with my track 'Epic Achievement' from Excelsior: Volume One. Thanks to everyone who's checked out all my work on iTunes and other stores.

And that, in short, is where I'm at this week. I hope yours is a good one. If you need royalty-free music for your projects, please check out my Pond5 and AudioJungle portfolios.

No comments:

Post a Comment