Sunday, September 17, 2017

What's Happening: Week of September 18, 2017

I hope you're gearing up for an awesome week.

This week I'll be continuing to promote holiday stock music. My emphasis will be shifting more to Christmas tracks, including my latest, "Auld Lang Syne (Gospel Blues)." Technically, it's New Year's music, but I've lumped it in with my Christmas collection that includes traditional and more commercial friendly fare. If you haven't already, please check it out here. I'll also continue to promote my scary Halloween music collection.

Those of you who frequent Spotify can look forward to updates to my artist page during this week. Spotify is now allowing artists to write their own bios, which I plan to do. I'll also be picking a new artist to feature on my profile.

I have one stock music idea that I'm working on and thinking of submitting to AudioJungle when it's finished. Other than that, there's not much in the pipeline at the moment. I still have plans to release a more moody, new-agey EP and holiday single before the end of the year as I discussed in an update from last month.

Finally, please check out my just-released spoken word video project, "Humans," on YouTube. This is a follow-up to "The Man in the Arena," an excerpt from an old Theodore Roosevelt speech that I narrated and set to music. I'm surprised that "Arena" is finding an audience without any real promotion, and I hope "Humans" eventually finds an audience of its own. More about "Humans" in this mid-week update from last Wednesday.

And with that, I'll stop. Thanks very much for stopping by and checking out what I'm up to. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment