Sunday, September 10, 2017

What's Happening: Week of September 11, 2017

As we remember the anniversary of the tragic events of September 11, 2001, we also have to deal with terrible tragedy in the areas affected by hurricanes in the southern U. S. in recent days and weeks. That's why I'm excited to share some news from CD Baby, the distributor of my album Circadia and single "Dream Catcher."

Starting from midnight (12:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time) on September 11, and running through 11:59 PM PDT on Friday, September 15, CD Baby will donate all of their net proceeds from digital downloads purchased at their store (https://store.cdbaby.com/) to hurricane relief. if you stop by and are interested in my stuff there or have held off for some reason, now would be a great time to check them out.

For Circadia (including the separately downloadable singles "Astral Tribe" and the title track),
CLICK HERE.

For my single "Dream Catcher."
CLICK HERE.

Note: only these two releases are eligible because my "Excelsior" singles and EP were released through a different distributor (DistroKid).

Even if you don't buy my releases, please go and have a look around https://store.cdbaby.com/ and maybe find something you like. Your purchase will add something awesome to your music collection, you'll be supporting deserving independent artists, and CD Baby's share of proceeds will go to hurricane relief. It's a win-win-win; I mean just profuse winning all over the place folks.

Meanwhile, I'm continuing promotion of stock music from my Halloween and Christmas collections. Expect to see those figuring prominently on my Twitter feed this week. Not following me on Twitter? You can do that right here.

Finally, because there seems to be interest in "The Man in the Arena," my spoken word video on YouTube, I've decided to put together a follow-up video. It's called "Humans" and has the same posivibe motivational outlook as "Arena." I plan to upload it sometime this week and will be posting here when it's up. Hope you'll check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment