Sunday, September 3, 2017

What's Happening: Week of September 4, 2017

This update will be somewhat short and to the point, because I'm busy doing things over the Labor Day weekend here in the U. S. However, there are a number of you who stop by from outside the States, so I didn't want to disappoint. So, right on to it.

First I want to thank everyone who has listened to my work on Spotify recently. I feel blessed that listeners in the U.S., U.K., Mexico, France, Germany, Denmark, Costa Rica, Hungary and Australia have been checking out my music there.

For the next two weeks, I'm featuring a very special talent as my Spotify artist's pick. Her name is Rachel Flowers and she is truly a musical savant. Listen is (I think) her first album of all original material, and after you hear it, you'll hope as I do that it isn't her last. You can check out Listen plus some of my own stuff from my Spotify artist page.

You can also download or stream my latest motivational EP  Excelsior: Volume One from several online outlets through links at the EP home page.

On the stock music front, my featured track this week is The Darkest Hour. This somber track can symbolize the depths of despair or the turning point leading to ultimate triumph. I've updated my Twitter feed but haven't updated my web site yet. I hope to do that tomorrow.

I have two new pieces of stock music for Christmas and am working on more as we speak, If you're looking for Christmas production music, please check out my collection.

And that is that. I hope everyone in the U. S. enjoys Labor Day and everyone gets off to a great week. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment