Sunday, October 1, 2017

What's Happening: Week of October 2, 2017

Happy October to everyone!

If you don't follow my Twitter feed (it would be awesome if you would) you may not be aware that I dropped a bunch of new stock music this week. New at AudioJungle is "Ascending." It's a bright atmospheric track to inspire and motivate audiences. It can also work with panoramic, travel or drone footage. You can check it out here.

In addition, I have some new podcast intros on Pond5. These are targeted to sportscasting. "Sports Podcast Intro 1" has a big opening that transitions into a repetitive background that you can fade out of to start you episode or segment. Then it has a big close that you can fade into to end episodes or segments. The full version is 1:00. and you can license the open, close or loop separately.

"Sports Podcast Intro 2" is a similar deal, but the full version is only :30 long, and the opening section is not available to license separately - just the closing and loop sections.

I'm working on a couple other stock music ideas; one is more ambient, the other more corporate. I plan to revisit those sometime this week, and hope to have some sort of progress update next weekend.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to give more thought to releasing the Christmas track ("Snow Globe") I mentioned in an earlier update. Now that I have a better feeling for how Distrokid's system works with the various online stores, I'm thinking an early- to mid-November release date would work best. More details as they're available.

I may have also mentioned (can't remember to be honest) that I'm thinking about paring down my YouTube channel. I've stopped uploading stock music videos, and the ones I have account for less than five percent of my total view time  As such, they clutter things up. I don't have a plan to do this yet, but don't be surprised if it happens in fairly short order.

That's all I have for this week. I hope the first full week of October is great for you and yours. Be well. B~)

P. S. I almost forgot! Please check out my Spotify artist page, where I'm featuring the classic progressive instrumental rock album moving Waves by Focus. I'll be featuring a new artist beginning sometime this week. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment