Monday, February 20, 2017

What's Happening, Week of February 20, 2017

I don't have much new and interesting to report coming into this week. I was lazy yesterday and did not update my website with a new featured track for the week. I plan to do that this morning. I have more podcast intros still waiting in the pipeline at Pond5, and am working on another one that I hope to submit later today.

One thing I'm working on at the moment is writing of an autobiographical/historical nature. It is music-related, but not directly related to my current work, and probably off-topic compared to what I normally write about here. I haven't decided yet whether to eventually post it here or create another blogspot blog for it. I'll let you know more as the project develops.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment