Thursday, February 23, 2017

Now Podcast Intros Rolling Out Today

I have some new podcast intros online now at Pond5. The new batch covers mellow, electronic dance pop, and modern jazz styles for topical, arts or lifestyle podcasts, plus another "breaking news" themed intro. There's also an uptempo rock loop in a style reminiscent of the mid 80s. I'll be featuring them on Twitter throughout the day, so if you don't currently subscribe to my Twitter feed, I hope you will.

Also, don't forget that all my podcast music is available in my Pond5 podcast music collection. It's quickly grown to over 30 different items in various styles and lengths, including looped versions in many cases. I'm working hard to ensure that, whether your topic area is sports, news, politics, business, lifestyle or others, you'll find something that works for your podcast or vlog. Please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment