Sunday, August 5, 2018

What's Happening: Week of August 6, 2018

To be honest, it looks like a pretty boring week coming up music-wise.

As I write this, I have nothing in the pipeline since I submitted the track "Realize The Dream" to AudioJungle earlier in the week.  Based on their tracking of average curation times I'd say I have 8-9 days left until they accept or reject it. (More on that here.) I have some ideas rolling around in my head, but nothing concrete for now.

I've mentioned the podcast project I'm working on with a close friend. That is stalled for the moment, but I hope we can move ahead on it next week.

My featured stock music item this week is Corporate Podcast Intro 8 (30 Second). This is another bright, upbeat opener for business positive podcasts, presentations and other media. It's also available in 15 second and bumper/stinger versions (no loop on this one, sorry). If this sounds like what you need for your program, I hope you'll check it out.

Meanwhile, I think I'd like to post more frequently here. I'm not sure how long I can keep it up, but there are topics related to what I do (like promotion and so on, plus updates on projects) that may interest you. One thing I plan to address this week is changing my social media strategy (again). Until next time, be well and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment