Wednesday, August 22, 2018

New In The Pipeline - August 22, 2018: Stillness

I have a new stock music item in the pipeline, awaiting curation at AudioJungle. The title of this piece is "Stillness." It runs just under two minutes in length, and is a little different for me because I took a chamber music approach with it. The instrumentation is a harp and string quartet (two violins, viola and cello) playing a quiet to somber background. I could see this working for scenes in your audio or video productions where you want to convey a sort of thoughtful or even dreary sonic atmosphere. Check out the sample below...



As always with AudioJungle, it takes time for them to evaluate submissions, and there's no guarantee they'll accept it. If they don't, I'll be submitting to Pond5 and/or MotionElements, so stay tuned here and on my Twitter feed for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment