Thursday, March 15, 2018

Announcing: New Six Second Bumper Music Collection

I'm pleased to announce a new collection of music clips edited specifically for six second bumper ads of the type that are gaining popularity on YouTube. These are special versions, including from some of my best selling work, that I've cut down to run in six seconds. No further editing is needed; just plug the audio into your project and go.

I'm starting with fifteen items in different styles, including rock, pop (corporate), cinematic (epic), kid and family friendly, and electronic. I plan to revisit more of my prior work to evaluate for editing to the six second length. In addition, going forward I intend to make future bumpers or logos I write as variations of new pieces conform to the six second length as well. Here's a sample.



Like what you hear? Please check out the complete collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment