Sunday, January 28, 2018

What's Happening: Week of January 29, 2018

Something is definitely happening this week!

On Friday, I released a new single "Aquarian Eyes." It's a bit of an electronic chillout track.



It's available now at iTunes, and you can buy it at iTunes from the shopping cart link in the SoundCloud player above. You can also check it out now at Google Play and YouTube, with other outlets to follow shortly.

This will be the title track of an EP I plan to release on February 16. I anticipate the Aquarian Eyes EP will have four tracks, as follows:

Night Vision
Aquarian Eyes (Full Version)*
Soaring Spirit
Mystic Jam

*The full version of Aquarian Eyes is about seven-and-a-half minutes in length.

All but the third track are in the electronic/chillout vein. "Soaring Spirit" is more of a lite instrumental pop kind of track featuring a little classical/folk guitar work by yours truly. All told, there will be about 25 minutes of music on the EP.

Meanwhile, my featured stock music track this week is Whimsical Romance. It's an intentionally retro and sort of silly little ditty that harks back to the 1960s. If features a combo organ, lush strings and bells. I hope you'll check it out.

I plan to work on producing some new stock music this week, but haven't decided yet what form that's going to take. I'm feeling a little burned out on intros and loops right now, but you never know when lightning will strike. I hope I'll have something new to share on that front next week.

Until then, thanks for stopping by, listening, licensing and anything else you're doing to support my work. I appreciate you very much. Also, if you've licensed or are using my work, please let me know so I can give you a shoutout on Twitter.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment