Monday, January 15, 2018

What's Happening: Week of January 15, 2018

I hope your "week that was" was a great one. I had a terrific weekend, and therefore this blog post is running a little late. But, better late than never! So, here we go . . .

I have two new intros out for you podcasters and other producers. One is a bright and upbeat corporate intro in four versions - full (:30), looped (:16). short (:14) and logo (:06). More than just businesslike, this intro is a great choice for society and culture, news and current events podcasts or similar presentations.

The second new set is a raucous, epic dubstep intro in full (:30), short (:15) and logo (:06) versions. This one is great for sports or cutting edge content.

If these aren't what you need, check out my complete collection of podcast intros and loops, with many styles and variations to choose from.

My featured stock music track this week is Quiet Intensity, an ambient yet energetic track for stories of underdogs and unsung heroes. 

On my Spotify profile, I've added my new playlist "Hope You Like Jazz Fusion" to my featured playlists. If you're a fan of 1970s fusion, this will be a treat for you, featuring artists like Chick Corea, Herebie Hancock, Brecker Brothers and much more. I'm also continuing to feature the band Observer Effect. I hope you'll check it out and sample my music for your many moods.

I'm planning on an EP release of ambient/new age music around mid-February. Stay tuned for details in later updates.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment