Sunday, November 5, 2017

What's Happening: Week of November 6, 2017

This will be a quick update, as I have a lot of things going at the moment that are not musically related.

I'll be uploading a teaser video for my planned holiday single "Snow Globe" in the middle to later part of next week. I'll let everyone know through this blog when it's up. I plan to upload the actual single on November 17, and will advise here and via Twitter/Google+ when it's ready to go.

For my featured stock music track, I'm featuring my old stalwart "Holiday Hustle Bustle." It has a great retro feel for holiday videos and ads, and is also available in a looped version for continuous background play. I hope you'll check it out.

Finally, I'm beginning to think about planning for 2018. I plan to analyze my stock music business over the holidays with an eye toward making changes. One of the things I'm seriously considering is going "all in" on music for podcasting. Stay tuned for further updates.

And that is the quick and dirty. If you're here in the States, I hope you turned your clocks back Saturday night and enjoyed that extra hour of shut eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment