Sunday, November 12, 2017

What's Happening: Week of November 13, 2017

I was under the weather this week, and didn't get to do all the stuff I had planned. Plus, I was working on some non-musical things (like life). However, I did get a few things accomplished and am excited to be doing more this week.

In case you missed it, please take the opportunity to preview my upcoming winter holiday single "Snow Globe." I plan to release it this Friday (November 17, 2017) through DistroKid. Here's a :60 sneak peek.


In keeping with featuring holiday stock music on my website and Twitter profile my pick this week is "Deck The Halls (Brass Arrangement)." It's a jolly arrangement for brass ensemble with sleigh bells (naturally) and great to give a happy traditional Christmas feeling to holiday ads and family videos. It's also available in a sixty-second (:60) edit version.

Even as Christmas is approaching, so is the new year. Among other things, that means Valentine's Day. Accordingly, I have two new tracks in process to add to my romantic music collection. One of the two is a dreamy RnB-influenced slow dance kind of track with lots of ambiance and synth bell accents. The other is, well . . . different. It's a bubbly, bouncy kind of track that'll make you think of cheezy 1960s pop. I had a lot of fun doing it, and hope someone can find a use for it in their romantic story or ad.

And that's it for me. I hope you'll stay in the loop as I prepare to release "Snow Globe" later this week and that'll you'll check it out as soon as it's available on your favorite downloading or streaming platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment