Sunday, April 23, 2017

What's Happening: Week of April 24, 2017

I hope you've enjoyed your weekend and that the coming week starts off well.

I have three new sets of podcast music that I'll be featuring on my Twitter feed tomorrow (the 24th). One has a light classical theme, arranged for string quartet. It has full and abbreviated versions, plus a brief logo or outro (depending on how you want to use it). The second one I call an "ambient suspense" intro. I chose not to use the word "podcast" in the title, since I think it could be used for a number of different things besides podcasts, In addition to a full (~:30), short and logo versions, this one also has a longish (~:42) looped version. The final one is an "urban" (in this case basically hip-hop) intro with full, short. logo and looped versions.

If you're not following me on Twitter at present, I hope you will - https://twitter.com/thisbrucesmith

With the completion of this set of podcast music intros, I think I may take a break from them for a while. However, you never know when I'll unexpectedly get the bug to write more, so stay tuned.

At my main website, my featured stock music track this week is "Orchestral Rock Podcast Intro (Full)." I do hope you'll check it out - http://thisbrucesmith.com.

Thanks for stopping by to see what's happening. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment