Sunday, April 9, 2017

What's Happening, Week of April 10. 2017

I hope you had a lovely weekend and are looking forward to Easter week. I spent quite a bit of time tromping outdoors this weekend and am beat as I write this on Sunday evening. Saturday was especially exhilarating, with a trip to Glen Helen Nature Preserve in Yellow Springs, Ohio. As a matter of fact, here' a picture of "the Yellow Spring" up close and personal.


But tomorrow begins a new week. I plan to do my usual promotional and content marketing things. In addition, I'll be working on new podcast intros. I'm thinking another urban themed intro and maybe a blues shuffle. At some point this week I'll talk a little here about last week's Yes lyric "tweet-athon." To make a long story short, it was great fun and quite uplifting.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment