Sunday, October 28, 2018

What's Happening: Week of October 29, 2018

First, I'd like to use a few words express my sadness and sympathy for the innocent victims and their families in Pittsburgh. May you find comfort in this terrible hour of loss. שלום.

My work on the beta web site continues. I realize now that in order to achieve my goal of having all of my music on the site, I'm going to need a lot of time -- weeks or months working at it as time permits. Therefore, I'm thinking about making it my 'official' web site while I work on it. If I do that, I'll begin doing my weekly blog posts over there, but I'll leave short posts here directing readers there for a month or two before making this the 'archive' blog. I expect to make a decision on this within the week, and will let you know here when I do.

My featured stock music item this week is Realize The Dream, a high-energy motivational track. I hope you'll check it out.

CLICK HERE TO LICENSE THIS TRACK

Finally, here's something I want to throw out in case anyone's interested. CD Baby is kinda scared because Spotify is planning to allow artists to submit directly to them. They recently sent out a survey, and for completing it I got a code for a free single. I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I could use it to put out a short ambient track I have ready to go, or I could use it on a protest song I've written. This is not a typical leftist or rightist song, but sort of something for everybody who is NOT a "super true believer." Another decision I need to make soon.

And with that I thank you for stopping by to read. I hope your week is happy and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment