Sunday, October 7, 2018

What' Happening: Week of October 8, 2018

Over the last few years, I've sketched out a number of short electronic music pieces. The problem is, I haven't figured out what to do with them. I've thought about including a couple of them on an eventual release to feature longer pieces, but I'm not sure if I really want to go through the process of releasing the longer form ones.

What I'm thinking about doing, then, is maybe putting out a collection of short pieces. I think this makes a certain amount of economic sense, since attention spans appear to be getting shorter. Also, with streaming now dominant in the music industry, the more individual bits of content you have to stream, the better (it seems).

I uploaded one I did this morning to Soundcloud to give you an idea of what I mean.



Meanwhile, my featured stock music item this week is Happy Simple Intro (30 Second). It's a nice, basic upbeat opener for society/culture, family-oriented, or similar media. This bouncy intro is also available in 15-second, loop and bumper versions.



CLICK THIS LINK TO LICENSE THIS TRACK NOW

I'm also continuing work on a non-music creative project, which I may share soon. In the meantime, be well, and enjoy the upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment