Sunday, October 14, 2018

What's Happening: Week of October 15, 2018

Autumn is in the air here in Southwest Ohio, and changes as well.

Having disconnected this blog from Google+ I find that page views for individual items in my portfolio, as well as the blog overall, have declined. I can only conclude that Google+ links were inflating the numbers. With that in mind, I've decided that I will definitely press ahead with redesigning my main web site. I plan to use WordPress, as I alluded to a few weeks ago. That way, I can create pages for all of my stock music items, using tags for different moods that media producers want to convey. Once that site if up and running, I intend to consolidate my blog there as well. I'll keep this blog as an archive. I'll post a link to the beta site as soon as I set it up so you can check my progress if you like.
My newest item in the pipeline is "Cinemetic Podcast Intro 1." Pending approval, it will be available in 30-second, 15-second, and 7-second stinger versions at Pond5. Here's a preview of the 30-second version:



Interested in this intro? Stay tuned to my Twitter feed and I'll let you know when it's available to license.

Finally, my featured stock music item this week is Hard Rock Intro 1 (30 Second). This banger is also available in 15-second, stinger and loop versions.



CLICK HERE TO LICENSE THIS TRACK NOW

Please stay tuned for more info and updates on the new web site, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment