Sunday, October 21, 2018

What's Happening: Week of October 22, 2018

I'm working on some new stock music... my current project is called "Happy Go Lucky." The title pretty much says it all: it's 90 beats per minute with a double-time feel in E Major. Here's a short preview:



I have the full version (about 2:15) and a 60-second edit put together. I also plan to offer :30, :15 and bumper edits, and I'll be working on those over the next hours or days, depending on my mood. I haven't decided yet whether to offer it to AudioJungle first or go straight to Pond5.

As I mentioned earlier, I have put up a beta for my main web site. If you'd like a sneak peek, go here. Feel free to kick the tires. I've already begun putting up content, starting with my latest stock music. I'm using tags based on those that are most popular at Pond5, plus a few I've added myself. The site seems a bit slow in terms of loading images, so I may need to resort to caching, or try out a more generic WordPrsss theme. We'll see.

My featured stock music item this week is Corporate Podcast Intro 10 (30 Second). This a traditional-sounding business positive opening theme of the kind you might expect to hear used on Saturday or Sunday morning business/investment programs. It has a bit of an 'industrial' vibe. Here's a preview:



It's also available in :15, bumper and loop versions. I hope you'll check it out.

So, I have my work cut out for me. I hope you have a happy and productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment