Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year 2018

I'd like to wish my readers a happy new year as we enter 2018. 2017 was the best year for my music since I began seriously working on it back in 2012-13, and I have high hopes that the coming year will be even better. I'll be back in January with some new production music and perhaps a few surprises as well.

While I'm writing, I want to thank everyone who provided support to me in 2017, especially the folks at Pond5 who are by far my biggest boosters on Twitter. Thanks also to those who used my work during the year, like Rochelle Krause, who used my stock music item "Mystery Suspense Theme" in her animated web series "A Universe of Trouble," and YouTuber 'Always The Artist,' who used my track "Smooth Jazz Muted Trumpet" in his photo video of Rocky River Reservation MetroPark in Cleveland, Ohio.

Finally, thanks to anyone who has used my work in their podcasts or other productions, or who have checked out my instrumental tracks on Spotify or elsewhere, or who simply stop by to read my blog here from time to time. I am very grateful to all of you, and wish you a happy and tuneful new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment