Thursday, August 10, 2017

Coming Soon, Excelsior: Volume One EP

I have some news that I'm excited to share with you today. Within the few weeks I'll be releasing a new EP under the informal banner of the "Excelsior" series. The three-track EP will be titled Excelsior: Volume One and will stick to the theme I've established for this series of releases. They're all former stock music tracks that I'm re-purposing to allow people to add them to their personal motivational playlists without paying a licensing fee. I've remixed and remastered all three tracks, and in one case even added some material.

The track listing for EV1 is as follows:

Happy Dance
Quiet Confidence
Epic Achievement

"Happy Dance" is pretty much what the title suggests. It's got a fun beat and a nice little arpeggiated synth hook. "Quiet Confidence" is the "slow" track of the three but has an uplifting melody. "Epic Achievement" has a a little faster beat and is a great soundtrack for celebrating your personal triumphs.

I'll be releasing future entries in the "Excelsior" series in this format: probably three or at most four tracks at a time every few months. Of course, I'll let everyone know when the EP is out. I think I want to wait until after the solar eclipse since I expect that to dominate the "non-Trump" news over the next couple weeks. Watch here or on my Twitter feed for more details as I figure them out. In the meantime, please preview and enjoy the track "Happy Dance" from my Soundcloud feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment