Friday, October 28, 2016

A Busy Friday

I woke up this morning to a lot of things going on. First, I had uploaded an edit of a track I'm currently working on to SoundCloud last night. I'm trying to figure out how best to classify this music. Here's the track:


I classified it as "Jazz and Blues" but it could be ambient or downtempo. I would appreciate any constructive feedback regarding other genres that might fit it better. Next . . .

I got an email overnight from Pond5 regarding some stock music tracks I had submitted. The message said all items had been approved, but also included the standard rejection boilerplate. Needless to say, I was confused. I sent a message off to Pond5 and they responded almost immediately saying it was a glitch on their end and all was good. Thanks to them for their prompt response! So I have three new tracks to promote, and I plan to do that today on Twitter, YouTube, and G+. On top of all that, I had two sales yesterday at AudioJungle, which is quite extraordinary for me given the relatively small size of my portfolio there. Life is good; I hope yours is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment