Monday, October 17, 2016

Best Year Ever (and it's Only October!)

Thanks for an awesome year (even before it's over!)
I hadn't been paying close attention to the numbers recently, so I thought I'd stop and have a look at how sales are doing for my stock music. Lo and behold, sales have already exceeded last year's former best ever with two-and-a-half months to spare. In prior years, I always had to wait until December to find out if the current year would be better than the last. Not this year.

Part of the growth this year is due to the fact that I established a presence on AudioJungle and I think I've done pretty well there for my first year. But I'm close to record levels at Pond5, too, and we still have the Christmas season coming. I also got an unexpected boost from MotionElements, and am very happy to be in all three marketplaces.

So let me once again thank anyone and everyone who has supported my work, whether by licensing my stock music, downloading or streaming Dream Catcher or tracks from Circadia. or just stopping by to check things out here or at the official site. I'm grateful for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment